Wednesday, May 16, 2012

From the "He's smarter than he looks" file.

Getting smarter all the time, too, it seems. Email from Dennis Kucinich...
After careful consideration and discussions with Elizabeth and my closest friends, I have decided that, at this time, I can best serve from outside the Congress. My commitments to peace, to workers' rights and to social and economic justice are constant and are not dependent upon holding an office. They are dependent upon my continuing to stand up, to speak out, to organize, to motivate and to inspire our nation as to its deeper potential. This I promise I will do with great energy and heart.
Shouldn't have taken much consideration or discussion at all, but a good call in the end. Dennis has a lot more to offer as an outside agitator than a carpetbagging pol.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin Langeland said...

Well done, Dennis
--ml

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home