Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's hard to imagine...

...who I might be today if I hadn't had Bob Dylan's music to grow up with. I bet I'm not the only one who feels that way. In honor of his 70th birthday, a special, if not exactly random, random ten...
The Handsome Family - Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
Jerry Garcia & David Grisman - She Belongs To Me
Todd Snider - You're A Big Girl Now
Michael Weston King - Simple Twist Of Fate
The Walkabouts - Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands
The Long Ryders - Highway 61 Revisited
Joan Baez - Farewell Angelina
Warren Haynes - I Shall Be Released
Jimmy LaFave - One Too Many Mornings
Rosie Flores - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
A random 100 would barely scratch the surface. Happy birthday, Bob!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Terry Parkhurst said...

Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watch Tower

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home