Saturday, January 15, 2011

Random relevance?

I don't usually try to read too much into what pops up when I do these, but the first track this week seems a fitting kick off to the MLK holiday weekend. Nice sprinkling of more contemporary (by my standards, at least) stuff, too...
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Friendship Train
The Flying Burrito Brothers - Sin City
Emmylou Harris - Roses In The Snow
Carbon Leaf - Raise The Roof
Johnny Cash - Redemption Day
Blind Corn Liquor Pickers - Once In A Lifetime
Yo La Tengo - If It's True
The Stone Poneys - Different Drum
The Grateful Dead - When I Paint My Masterpiece
The Monkees - Pleasant Valley Sunday

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Terry Parkhurst said...

The Beach Boys - Heroes and Villains

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home