Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My ballot's in the mail.

Is yours? Much as I miss my polling place, I exercised my franchise via post. If you're among the majority of voters in the upper left, though, you might not have. Remember, that ballot on the kitchen counter hast to be postmarked by today to be counted.

I don't expect any particular surprises in the results, but I will be watching for districts where our terrible top two primary pairs candidates of the same party on the November ballot. I'll be interested, too, in how turnout in an all mail primary compares to the traditional ballot box + absentee elections.

There are a couple of hot and heavy local races that I'll be weighing in on after the primary, but I've got too many friends, including candidates, on too many sides, namely both, to electioneer for anyone right now. You know the drill - some of my friends are on one side, some are on the other.

I'm standing with my friends.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a D v. D contest in the 1st LD.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Demeur said...

D v D oooh that's going to tick off the Rs.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Looks like as many as six house seats and a senate seate will be single party contests, some all D v D, some R v R.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home