Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Last day to mark 'em and mail 'em.

With our new all-mail elections, I suppose we don't really have an election day so mush as a deadline day. Whatever you call it, it's here. Ballots for the 2009 general election have to be postmarked by midnight tonight. If yours is still on a desk or counter at your own personal world headquarters, mark it and mail it. Now.

Election/Deadline day has arrived without my pithy analysis of my local city council races. My apologies to the mini-micro audience to which that might have mattered in any way. You've got my picks, for what they're worth to you. I'll try to review some of the reasons when I recap the results.

I know it's a cliché, but one of the reason clichés become clichés is that they express something obviously true. People really have died so you can do this.

Vote.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home