Thursday, October 22, 2009

One more pitch…

…before I close down the Upper Left Begathon. The rent's still overdue, but the lights and phone are on, so here I still am. The Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left has closed a deal or two and has some hot ones in the hopper, so there's definitely light at the end of the tunnel, but my last paycheck was decimated by draws, so there's still a need for a short-term boost in the bank balance. I've said it all before. If you appreciate my efforts here and are in a position to help, here's that PayPal link one more time.

And one more time, more thanks than I can express, both for the generosity of those who have given and the supportive mail and comments from those who can't. And, as always, thanks to every one of you for being here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home