Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dare I ask…

…again? Oh, heck, why not. I don't really have a fundraising goal more specific than "more," and the problems persist, but I'm very gratified by the response to my recent appeals. You, at least some of you, really like me. All I need is a temporary hand in making the landlord a fan, too, and the way to his heart is pretty simple, as you can imagine.

I think I've said everything there is to be said about our situation here, and my appreciation of you out there, but for those who only check in periodically, I thought I'd add yet another PayPal link. If that's not your cup of tea, there's an email link in the sidebar. If you prefer a postal alternative, give me a holler.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home