Friday, April 24, 2009

From the "I wish I'd said that." file.

Dark Wraith
Unfortunately for the civilized among the populous, the Right-wing cowards who listen to the false bravado of fellow Right-wing cowards will be emboldened to carry on under the delusion that they are - in their sniveling individual lives and the putrefaction of their collective pack - something other than unrepentant, clueless cowards who will run from any fight that is not staged and flee from any battle that is not a mere simplistic simulation of real life, death, and the bravery that compels warriors to risk the former in the blood currency of the latter.
And this? Trust me, he does…
To Sean Hannity: Contact me, son. I know a waterboarding method that will rock your world. Let me do that one to you.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home