Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been saving notes…

…for an epic post on the Lieberman matter, but tremayne has tied a neat bow around the whole business…
The Evolution of Blog Opinion

Most 2007: Lieberman sucks but at least he votes with us sometimes.

Dec., 2007: I can’t believe he’s endorsing McCain. Loser.

July, 2008: If he speaks at the RNC then he’s OUT!

Sep.,2008: Traitor! I can’t stand the sight of his smirky little face.

Nov., 2008: He must lose his committee chairmanship.

(Obama intercedes)

Today: You guys are a bunch of babies for whining about Lieberman so much.

I resemble those remarks.

It really comes down to second guessing the President-elect. My track record doing so is, well, pretty shabby, really. Don't get me wrong. If Joe Lieberman had lost his chairmanship, I'd be leading cheers. For the moment, though, I'll assume Barry O' knows what he's doing, even if I don't.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home