Friday, September 21, 2007

The circular firing squad assembles.

Mike Stark at Dkos...
I've spoken with the netroots leaders Matt Stoller and Chris Bowers. They support this idea.

We are forming a donors' union and going on strike.

...each donor will promise to give NotOneRedCent to elected Democrats or organizations that give money to elected democrats.
I guess I'm not sure who or what the 'netroots' are, exactly. Heck, I'm not really sure what a 'progressive' is, for that matter.

I do know, though, that if these are the by-laws, I'm not a member of the club. If Matt and Chris are it's "leaders" (though I don't know that either of them would make that claim about themselves), well, I'm not about to follow them on this path to defeat and irrelevancy.

Let's get a grip people.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home