Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Support the troops.

Fire the Generals. Lt. Colonel Bob Bateman...
Gen. George Casey was the commander in Iraq until Gen. Petraeus took over.

The administration made him the chief of staff of the United States Army.

This is some of what he said yesterday.

In reference to the Army tours of 15 months: "I can't guarantee that it won't go beyond 15 months, but I'll do everything in my power to ensure that we don't put them additionally at risk." (The USAF "tour" is four months; Marines do seven months per tour. So one Army tour is almost the same as four Air Force tours, and more than two USMC tours. Just so you know.)
I hate what they're doing to my Army - in this case only to my Army.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home