Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Since he asked…

…I've been trying to find a way to respond to Taegan Goddard's call for reviews/advice over at Political Wire that would have more value than a simple pander for the linkback. The previous post, thankfully, provides the necessary hook.

That's just the kind of thing - a nugget about a campaign I'd ordinarily not be watching at all, but which offers me the framework for a post - that I go looking for when I go to Political Wire, and I'm seldom disappointed. It's not always the first stop I make, but that's in part because it's such a valuable reserve of inspiration that I might never get past it.

I also appreciate that when there's Republican related item, it's generally offered without the obligatory layer of snark more overtly ideological sites typically apply. That means I get a clean, fresh canvass for my own snark, should any occur. Yeah, I like that.

I'm loathe to offer any actual advice beyond 'keep it up!' After all, the reason I go there several times a day is because it's done pretty damn well. When he starts finding essential links here on a day to day basis, I'll start advising Goddard on how to 'fix' his blog. I'm happy, though, to advise you to visit Political Wire early and often every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home