Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Seems like a long time...

...in some ways, and just a minute in some others, but it was 19 years ago today that my best friend became my Brilliant and Beautiful Bride. People laugh when I tell them I feel lucky every time I come home and find that my key still fits the lock. I mean it. I'm a very lucky man.

The Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left? Well, I try hard to make her feel lucky, too. Still, it seems to be just another of those things she's better at than I am. I'm a very lucky man.

This place, of course, wouldn't even exixt without amazing patience and indulgence on her part. Her favorite part of the blog has always been the comments, when they come. Help me out here and toss a happy anniversary word or two her way in the following thread. And if you like what I do at all, be sure to tell her thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home