Sunday, October 22, 2006

Road trip.

As I mentioned, the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left and I are hitting the road in a matter of hours. It's our first vacation in a year and a half, and we both need the break. I'm leaving this place in the hands of some guest bloggers while I'm gone, though I may check in if there's a correspondence of mood and opportunity. So far DJ Johnson and Darryl have confirmed they'll be around. Deej has years of experience with my somewhat Hunter Thompson-esque approach to deadlines, but I'm confident he'll treat you better than I treat him. Darryl's blog, Hominid Views, is one of my daily reads and I'm grateful for his first appearance in this space.

There may be a couple more folks familiar to Upper Left regulars checking in as well. They have the keys if they find the time.

Meanwhile, we'll be taking our time driving down the Oregon and California coasts before settling for a couple days in Healdsburg, then over to Napa and ending up at a convention in Sacramento next weekend, then lickety split up I-5 to home. If there are any Upper Lefties enroute interested in a cup of coffee or whatever, I'll be checking email before we leave in a few hours and at least a couple times while we're gone. Give me a holler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home