Thursday, April 13, 2006

Military mystery solved.

All those army.mil and pentagon.mil hits seem to stem from a blind lead to my "If they don't get it…" post in an 'around the blogs' box here.

Stand To is apparently an in-house newsletter for military officers, though accessible by anyone (some of the more intriguing links can only be reached from .mil machines). I'm impressed by the range of viewpoints they link to. Shouldn't be a surprised, I suppose. Military leaders know better than most that current information from every point on the perimeter is essential for making good decisions.

Still, they cover a broader range of viewpoints than I might have imagined (I never imagined, for instance, that they'd link to an Upper Left post that's mostly a big 'bring 'em home' graphic). Makes me downright proud of my Army, it does.

Anyway, it's worth a look. You might learn something.

I wonder if Rummy reads it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home