Thursday, March 23, 2006

Let's get the guns in a circle…

…facing in. Shake's Sis weighs in on IL-06
Now the Dems expect all of those who labored on behalf of their hometown favorite to happily shrug off the primary defeat and go to work helping Duckworth beat out the GOP challenger. And you know what I’d say if I were one of them? Fuck that.

Yeah, I’d turn up to vote, but I’d be damned if I’d contribute an ounce of my time or treasure helping a DCCC-approved candidate after the DCCC deliberately undermined a viable candidate for no good reason, except their usual, pathetic We know best. Stuff envelopes? Stuff dis.
"…the Dems," huh? Maybe "the Dems" thought that at least some of the folks in the Cegalis campaign were Democrats, too, and now Democrats have a nominee.

On the other hand, I'm sure Speaker Hastert appreciates the support...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home