Saturday, December 24, 2005

I suppose...

...that the continuing war on Xmas dictates that this be a holiday-free random ten, which is fine since the jukebox at the pub is loaded up with three discs of yuletide favorites and I'm getting a bit overdosed. A few of these, though, are so good they're worth a celebration in their own right...
George Jones - She's All I Got
Austin Lounge Lizards - Forty Years Old (And Livin' In My Mom's Garage)
Prince w/Sheena Easton - You Got The Look
Bo Diddley - Hey! Bo Diddley
Iggy Pop - Nazi Girlfriend
Dave Matthews - So Damn Lucky
Peter Ostroushko & Norman Blake - Restless Farewell
Fighting Men Of Crossmaglen - Sean South
Sly & The Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
Herman's Hermits - Leaning On The Lamp
The Drifters - There Goes My Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home