Monday, July 04, 2005

In the interest of full disclosure...

I thought I'd follow suit and admit what the most recent ten songs through the speakers were here at the plush Cosmik Towers. Actually, the MOST recent thing was a Podcast of Take Back The Media radio, but that doesn't count as music, so:

1. Manuel Licea Puntillita - A Toba Cuba Le
2. Ras Sam Brown - Leave Babylon
3. Fortune & Maltese & the Phabulous Pallbearers - Study Break
4. Kasenetz-Katz Super Circus - I Got It Bad For You
5. AC/DC - Bad Boy Boogie
6. Steely Dan - Black Cow
7. Brian Jonestown Massacre - Stolen
8. AC/DC - Beatin' Around The Bush
9. Division of Laura Lee - The Truth Is Fucked
10. Archie Shepp - Ah-Leu-Cha

The temptation to replace one... or both of the AC/DC songs on that list was quite strong. Oh well, shuffle is shuffle. What can you do? And I make no apologies for #4. Gum, anyone? I brought enough for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home