Saturday, May 14, 2005

Well, maybe...

...maybe not. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll do over the next 24 hours or so...oops, it's almost 2:00 am here. Make that, oh, 32 hours. I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow night. I'm pulling some extra shifts at the family pub over the weekend, and tomor...err...this morning I'm up early to hit the highway for beautiful downtown Sequim, WA (that's 'skwim' for you outlanders) for the annual Irrigation Days festivities and the kickoff of parade season for the veteran's drill team I march with, then back to pour beer. Whether you hear from me depends on what time I'm back from the parade, and how early I close up shop (our little neighborhood tav is rarely open 'til legal closing time).

Meanwhile, feel free to use this as an open thread...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home