Monday, February 07, 2005

It puzzles me, really.

No matter how hard I try to wrap my head around it, I really can't figure out why it is that Republicans hate the men and women who fight for America. There's just no good reason for it, but the evidence just keeps piling up...
President Bush's budget would more than double the co-payment charged to many veterans for prescription drugs and would require some to pay a new fee of $250 a year for the privilege of using government health care, administration officials said Sunday.

The proposals, they said, are in the $2.5 trillion budget that Mr. Bush plans to unveil on Monday...
I give up. The motivation just doesn't matter, just the outcome. Time to place the blame. A header by Atrios provides the bumper sticker.

Bush Hates Veterans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home