Monday, February 21, 2005

And now...

...for something completely different.



Upper Left Introduces New Anchor Team


OK, it's not Jane and Chevy. It's even better. While the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left and I take off for a few days on the road, a couple of excellent bloggers and longtime friends of Upper Left have offered to pinch hit for me. Diane of ToughEnough.org and Carl Ballard of Washington State Political Report are familiar voices in the comments here, and I can't wait to see what they do with the front page.

I'll be in and out until Wednesday, when the BBBUL and I take off for the Phoenix area to visit her dad and our granddaughter. I may be able to get online during the trip if I try, but I may not try. I'm confident you're in good hands, and Diane and Carl have the green light to jump in here anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home