Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Housekeeping

Rather than ponder the critical issues of the day, I spent most of last night playing with the Upper Left sidebar. The DCCC new feeds are down for the moment while they're too busy trying to nail down the Louisiana runoffs to update them, but I've added a new link to their petition in protest of the Tom DeLay Protection League, otherwise known as the House Republican Caucus. I'm not sure that the House R's are capable of shame at this point, but it's worth a shot.

There are new buttons for Oliver's Brand Democrat campaign and Blog Explosion. The former is the best post-election grassroots idea I've seen, and the latter is a useful way to both build site traffic and find intriguing new blogs to read (and it's a fairly productive way to spend time waiting for Blogger to function...and waiting...). The Bloglines button has been around for awhile, but I don't think I've mentioned it. I don't think I could do this without an aggregator, and I think Bloglines is a good one.

I changed the Amazon.com link to a random book search, so I have no idea what it might be offering as you read this, but you can use the link for all your Amazon shopping needs, and if you do I get a little kickback which will be invested in keeping things going here. As always, your patronage is appreciated.

I also added a little bit of my political vitae behind the "Who is this guy?" link for those of you who wonder just where I get off with all this.

Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that the PayPal link is still quite functional, if sadly underutilized of late.

More substantive stuff later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home