Sunday, September 26, 2004

Bad blogger.

OK, so I'm a little slow off the line today. I'm afraid it's just one of those fall Sunday's when no news story seems to compare to the fate of my fantasy football squad in my personal horizon, and I can't imagine a more boring topic for y'all than a chronicle of my alternately ranting at the tv and computer screens attempting to squeeze one more point out of an injured tight end.

Of course, lots of folks seem to be busy with other interests, since traffic's down a bit this weekend. Not so much, though, that the Upper Left Majority Makers page hasn't logged some more activity - we're at $600 and counting now.

And there are a couple stories on my mental back burner that I'll get to in a bit. So hang in there...and oh, yeah, my team? Doing just fine so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home