Thursday, July 22, 2004

Welcome home, Dennis.

You know we've loved you all along...
July 22, 2004

A Message from Dennis Kucinich.

For the past two and a half years, I have led a national effort for peace, for social and economic justice and health care for all. My campaign reached every state and territory. We participated in every primary and caucus. We pointed our party towards new directions. I am here to say that the next critical step we must take is to help elect John Kerry the next President of the United States.

Today I am happy to endorse the Kerry-Edwards ticket. And I look forward to helping to lead the way to elect John Kerry President and John Edwards Vice President of the United States.
He took a long time, but he picked the right time. If I wasn't already represented by the Honorable Jim McDermott, I'd wish Dennis Kucinich was my Congressman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home