Saturday, May 29, 2004

I'm back...

...and somewhat out of touch after a couple days hanging out on the western edge of the Canadian Rockies sans computer. The big news up there is the Parlimentary election, about which I'm woefully ignorant. I'm pretty sure that the Kamloops area is a Liberal Party riding (ie, district) right now, but the Conservative candidate seems to have the current edge in yard signage.

I'll be making the rounds of news sites and my blogroll to get reconnected and doubtless have something to say soon, but slow blogging is likely to continue for a day or two, since I'll be occupied to some degree with my annual MC duties at the Northwest Folklife Festival. If you're in the area, drop by the Broadway Lawn stage Sunday evening, where I'm host for a big country swing show, or the Fountain Lawn stage midday on Monday, where the program is an interesting blend of Klezmer and world music.

In between, I'll try to get caught up here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home