Thursday, April 22, 2004

Another score?

I've held off putting the Woodward charge about the possible diversion of $700 million from Afghanistan appropriations into Iraq buildup expenses. It's not that I don't trust Bob Woodward...well, it's not completely that I don't trust Bob Woodward, but I've been watching the situation to see how it fleshes out.

It's getting pretty fleshy. The Carpetbagger Report is keeping close tabs, and offers the best summary I've found.

Looks like this one will make the list by next week, but I'm kind of disappointed. The Administration keeps racking up point after point on the Scandal Scorecard, and we're in risk of making the Republican Congress look good in comparison.

C'mon, folks, you've all got a Republican Congresscritter somewhere nearby. What have they done lately you'd call scandalous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home