Thursday, March 18, 2004

Scandal box score?

It's been suggested in comments that I should run a box reminding everyone of the range of scandals that are circulating around Bushco and the Republican Party. It's something I might do the next time I feel like messing with the Upper Left template, but meanwhile, let's work up a good list.

Outside the routine political lies, extortion and slander that are the day to day business of the Republican slime machine, here are some of the real, live, potentially criminal indictment-producing stories I've been tracking:

The Valerie Plame outing.

The Nick Smith bribe.

Senate Judiciary Committee computer theft.

The deliberate withholding of information about the Medicare bill costs.

The DeLay Texas fundraising scandal

Use of the House Committee on Resources public website for partisan purposes.


So, what am I missing...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home